Gary Smith Ford Collision hereby provides a Limited Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. The One Year Limited Warranty is only good for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and for the person, for which this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order.
This is a Labor Only fragmented four-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter.
1. Metalwork: Gary Smith Ford Collision Center, provides a One Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
2. Painting: Stripes and Decals: Gary Smith Ford Collision, provides a One Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on painting-related, priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a One Year Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, and excluding those effects that are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, re-paint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby (excluding rust repair), when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle. Our paint warranty is valid only over quality finishes that are free from defects. In addition, there is a One Year Limited Guarantee provided by the manufacturer of the paint finishes, details of which can be found in PPG Written Lifetime Guarantee information packet.
3. Mechanical Repairs: Gary Smith Ford Collision provides, a One Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage, including suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. The Shop will re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby, when claim is made within warranted period, unless damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
4. Parts: Gary Smith Ford Collision, provides a One Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer warranty is less, on NEW OEM parts installed by The Shop, including suspension, air conditioning, or other elefctrical assemblies or components. (Please note that The Shop warranty does not exceed or pre-clued manufacturers warranty) The Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when repairs are made within the warranted period, unless damage caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
Limited Warranty: Stipulations printed above hereof are made a part hereof as though fully incorporated herein, and that said Shop agrees to be bound by each and everyone thereof.
This Limited Warranty: Shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any persons not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This Warranty is non-transferable.
2. Rust threw, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior non-replaced panels is not covered.
3. This States All: the Limited Warranties made by The Shop and contain only promises for which it will be responsible.
1. Present the Owner's copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warrantable repairs or parts and:
2. Have any warrantable repair. Adjustment, or inspection made only at the premise of warrantor during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of each such period.